September 13 – Moo-ve on over red meats, we’ve got another way to get in that needed protein. Mom was right when she said eat your veggies because they’re now all the rage and you’d be surprised to find that the below meal ideas are quick, easy and equally delicious!
What you’ll need to grab:
- 1 cup of Millville 100% Whole Grain Old Fashioned Oats
- ½ cup of Peanut Delight Natural Peanut Butter
- ½ cup of SimplyNature Organic Wildflower Honey
- ¼ cup chopped Moser Roth Premium Dark Chocolate
- 2 tablespoons of Southern Grove Flax Seed
- 2 tablespoons of Southern Grove Chia Seeds
- 1 tablespoon of Elevation Chocolate Whey Protein Powder Blend
Add all ingredients together in a bowl until evenly mixed and then cover with plastic wrap to refrigerate for 30 minutes. Scoop chilled mixture into balls and voila, homemade protein balls!
Parmesan and Garlic Garbanzo Beans
Parmesan and garlic will have you munching on these protein-packed snacks all day!
Peanut Butter Boats
With only two ingredients needed – two tablespoons of your favorite nut butter and a cup of apple or celery slices – you’ll be able to fuel up for the gym or stay full at work easily. Load up your produce pick with a serving of any nut butter and add a few raisins or almonds if you really wanna get nutty with it!
Power Up Your Smoothie the Right Whey
If you want something to sip on during the day to help keep you feeling and looking good, look no further! Power up your smoothies with your favorite protein powder and if you need some fun smoothie ideas check out our suggestions here!
Share the protein fun with your friends by clicking on the icons above!