April 12, 2016 – Thanks for stopping by to check out Part 2 of our outdoor living series! If you haven’t seen Part 1 yet, start here. Last week we covered springtime grilling recipes for outdoor dining. This week, we’re talking ambiance: outdoor décor and scene-setting blooms. And if you’re in need of a little help to get your green thumb going, we’ve got a few tips for you.
Nothing quite says “spring” like a sea of beautiful flowers. Transform your backyard into a blossoming meadow with the help of this week’s Special Buys* on sale this week only:
- Gardenline Flowering Shrub for *$7.99
- Gardenline Jumbo Rose Bush for* $5.49
- Huntington Decorative Woven Baskets for *$5.99
- Drape craft paper across the table for a casually finished look and quick cleanup.
- Use freezer-pop sticks as burger markers! Label them “rare,” “medium” or “well-done” to make it easy for guests to pick the right one.
- Boost the ambiance of your evening get-together with twinkle lights strewn between trees and fence posts throughout the garden.
- Encourage guests to roam by setting up tables for drinks, appetizers and desserts in different areas.
- Spread cushions and pillows throughout the grass for a casual and relaxed vibe.
Share these party ideas and more by clicking the icons above!
*Available while quantities last. All products may not be available in all stores. Prices subject to change.