September 30, 2014 – Hi, friends! Kristen here from Dine and Dish. Being a Halloween Party room parent at my kids school is one of my favorite ways to volunteer. I really enjoy the costume parades and the fun Halloween treats and games for the parties. It’s always fun to see how creative kids…ok parents…can get with the costumes and even more fun to see what creative treats they’ll bring to the school party!
I like to make tasty treats that are easy to create, inexpensive to make and fun for the kids to eat. These Halloween Marshmallow Pops fit that description perfectly! Kids love things on a stick, and marshmallows frosted with vanilla icing and then topped with Cake Mate Halloween Sprinkles are so much fun! You will love how easy they are to put together and the kids will love this fun addition to their Halloween festivities!
Halloween Marshmallow Pops
Total Time: 30 minutes
1 container Baker’s Corner Vanilla Frosting
2 drops Orange Food Coloring (optional)
1 10 oz. package Baker’s Corner Marshmallows
Cake Mate 6-in-1 Halloween Sprinkle Jar*
4” Paper Lollipop Sticks
- Stir together orange food coloring and frosting so that frosting is orange
- Place each lollipop stick through the center of each large marshmallow.
- Using a tablespoon of frosting and a knife, cover each marshmallow with orange frosting.
- Pour sprinkles onto individual small plates, dividing by variety.
- Gently roll the frosting covered marshmallow on a stick through an individual plate of sprinkles.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tips: Transporting these to the party can be tricky. One option for transport is to place the completed marshmallow pops on a wax paper covered cookie sheet and cover with foil for transport. For a more creative presentation once you get to the party, stick the end of the lollipop sticks into a carvable craft pumpkin.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Kristen Doyle, Dine and Dish.
*Available while quantities last. All products may not be available in all stores. Prices subject to change.