September 3, 2015 – Football season and tasty pizza are a match made in food heaven. This season, we’ve got all your game-day party guests covered with the liveGfree Gluten Free Pizza. And, to make football season even sweeter, our liveGfree Gluten Free Pizza has been named Product of the Year in the Convenience Meal category! Try these tips and tricks to kick up your liveGfree pizza for a guaranteed crowd-pleaser.
- For crisp texture, place the pizza directly on the oven rack as opposed to on a pizza stone or baking sheet. This helps achieve the crispy crust you might miss from traditional pizza.
- Up the flavor of your crust by brushing it with garlic butter or garlic oil, about two minutes before it’s done. This helps boost flavor while staying gluten-free.
- Toppings go a long way! Try adding herbs like basil or oregano, sprinkling extra virgin olive oil or dried chili flakes to punch up your pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle nuts such as walnuts or slivered almonds atop your pizza to add protein while giving a roasted flavor.
- Pair your pizza with dipping sauce! Ranch, Siriacha, hot sauce or even lemon juice will bring your pizza to a whole new level.
Have a favorite way to kick up your frozen pizza? Share with us in the comments below!