October 10, 2016 – Prioritizing baby’s needs and spending more on diapers than date night isn’t uncommon for today’s mom and dads. According to a survey of 1,000 moms and dads in the US with kids under the age of three conducted by ALDI, parents spare no expense giving their child the very best, even if that means spending $200+ a month on diapers and formula alone (yikes!).
Did you know?
- 40 percent of parents report spending more than $80 on diapers every month.
- 60 percent of parents report spending at least $120 on formula every month.
- More than half of parents (59 percent) are open to trying new products that claim to work as well as national brands and cost 50 percent less.
The responses were telling: parents are on the hunt for more affordable baby essentials that don’t sacrifice quality for price. Enter: Little Journey, our first baby line which includes high-quality, affordably priced baby products like diapers, wipes, puffs and organic puree pouches.
Overall, the survey findings showed that by switching to Little Journey-brand products, parents could save more than $1,200 per year:
- Nearly a quarter of parents could expect to save upwards of $400 annually on diapers.[i]
- 33 percent of parents who purchase formula, one of the biggest baby costs, could save as much as $720 a year. [ii]
- To make snack time even tastier, parents who purchase Little Journey infant-to-toddler snacks, like Yogurt Bites, Puffs and Little Munchers® baked corn snacks, can expect to save $110 a year. [iii]
With numbers like that, making the switch to Little Journey is as easy as 1 –2- 3.
[i]Based on survey data of parents purchasing up to 3,600 diapers a year and spending more than $15 per week on diapers.
[ii]Based on survey data of parents purchasing up to 240 canisters of formula per year.
[iii] Based on price comparison of comparable products sold at leading national retail grocery stores. Assumes the purchase of three snack items per week.