Friendsgiving is here! It’s that time of year where you gather your closest friends (or fr-amily) around the table to eat, drink and give thanks for each other. What better way to celebrate some of the most important people in your life than with a meal that will leave everyone’s bellies – and hearts – happy.
But, you’re not going to just do a repeat of Thanksgiving. Friendsgiving is your chance to try out that new recipe you’ve been stalking online and bring a dish that everyone will still be talking about when you get together again for New Years. So make that vegan dish your uncle would never try and ditch the traditional sides and appetizers for more Instagram-worthy recipes.
A few of our influencer partners shared their go-to Friendsgiving recipes with us – all made with ALDI ingredients – for a beautiful and easy Friendsgiving spread. These recipes feature fresh, high-quality ingredients that celebrate the fall season including pumpkin, squash, pecans, cranberries and more.
What Friendsgiving recipes will you be making this year? Let us know in the comments below!
- Enjoy savory caramelized onion and butternut squash with a burst of tart cranberry in Liz Moody’s Vegan Autumnal Bruschetta. The perfect appetizer to kick off any Friendsgiving with!
- This No-Stir Vegetarian Pumpkin Risotto recipe from Plays Well With Butter is a delicious and festive addition to the table.
- No fall gathering would be complete without a sweet potato dish. Try Love & Lemons Vegan Savory Sweet Potato Casserole. The marshmallow topping has been swapped out for a nutty crumble that will have friends reaching for seconds!
- Celebrate fall with this beautiful Squash Stuffing from Phenomenal Phoods. You can’t go wrong with a dish that has squash, cranberries and pumpkin seeds.
- Pass the salad, please! This warm Brussel Sprout Kale Salad from Blog Appetit is topped with a maple dressing and crunchy chopped pecans.
- Some traditions are worth keeping! This Roast Turkey with Herbed Butter and White Wine Gravy will take center stage at your Friendsgiving spread!
- Who says pie needs to come by the slice? Try these Pecan Pie Bars from Dessert for Two for a sweet spin on the traditional Thanksgiving dessert.
- Apple pie is a classic for a reason and A Couple of Cooks shared with us the “Best Apple Pie” recipe that will wow your friends.
First image courtesy of @abeautifulmess