We pride ourselves on being different for a reason; when you visit our stores, you Shop differentli. Our products are on-trend, hand-picked and tested by our ALDI Test Kitchen to ensure they meet or exceed standards. We use these criteria to evaluate our merchandise and determine which limited edition items will return to shelves. During the fall, we bring special seasonal products back to stores and introduce exciting new products. These goodies are available during the fall and winter months to help you celebrate the changing seasons and prepare for the approaching holidays. Now that fall is finally here, we’re excited to give you the top ten pumpkin products to add to your grocery list!
- Nature’s Nectar Sparkling Pumpkin Cider ($1.99). Apple cider usually gets all of the attention, but this unsung hero is full of carbonated pumpkin goodness! It is delicious on its own and is a great base for festive mocktails.
Cure your pumpkin craving with this spicy and protein-packed hummus.
- Stonemill Holiday Baking Spices ($1.69). Keep these seasonings in your arsenal to spice-up your pies, cakes or cookies. We carry all of your holiday must-haves like nutmeg, ginger, cream of tartar and pumpkin pie spice. You’ll want the pumpkin pie spice for this Pumpkin Pie Hummus recipe:
Pumpkin Pie Hummus
Total Recipe Time: 30 minutes
Makes 1.5-2 cups
-1 15.5 ounce can of Dakota’s Pride Garbanzo Beans
-2/3 cup Baker’s Corner canned 100% Pure Pumpkin
-1/3rd cup Friendly Farms Greek Nonfat Yogurt
-1/4 cup Specially Selected 100% Pure Maple Syrup
-2 teaspoons *Stonemill Pumpkin Pie Spice
-1/4th teaspoon Stonemill Cinnamon
-1/8th teaspoon *Stonemill Ginger and Stonemill Vanilla & Almond Extract
1) To start, rinse your canned garbanzo beans and put them in a saucepan covered with a few inches of water. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Once the mixture is boiling, lower the heat and let it simmer uncovered for about 20 minutes.
3) Drain the beans and then pull skins off, if desired, for an even smoother texture.
4) In a food processor, combine the pumpkin, yogurt, syrup and spices. Pulse until well mixed.
5) Add the garbanzo beans and process until everything is creamy.
6) Let everything cool so you can serve!
- Barissimo Pumpkin Ground Coffee ($3.79). Combine this coffee with the holiday baking spices to create your own pumpkin spice latté at home! If you want to have dessert with your latté, check out this coffee brownie recipe. Simply substitute the Specially Selected coffee with pumpkin coffee to give it extra sweetness.
- Millville Pumpkin Crispy O’s ($1.99). This is one of our new 2018 seasonal products! Breakfast has never tasted better. If you are looking for a unique way to eat this cereal, try the Pumpkin Crispy O’s in these Crispy Oat S’mores Bars.The cereal can also be tossed into a party mix with Baker’s Corner chocolate morsels, Choceur Pumpkin Spice Pretzels and Southern Grove Honey Roasted Peanuts.
Our seasonal organic pumpkin bread gives toast a tasty edge.
- SimplyNature Organic Whole Seeded Pumpkin Bread ($3.99). As with any of our SimplyNature products, this bread is free from any added artificial ingredients and preservatives. (For a list of the full ingredients you’ll never find in SimplyNature products, visit our website). We can’t wait to use it for grilled cheese!
- Happy Farms Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese ($1.65). For an easy snack, spread this cream cheese on the Organic Seeded Pumpkin Bread. Top with sliced apples and a handful of raisins.
- SimplyNature Organic Pumpkin Flax Granola ($2.69). Top your yogurt with this granola for a beautiful, hearty breakfast. It also pairs well with the pumpkin coffee!
- Choceur Pumpkin Spice Pretzels (will be in stores 10/3 for $1.99). Bring these treats to tailgate this fall. If you plan on staying-in, supplement your fall cheese board with these snacks or sprinkle them atop your homemade caramel apple.
- Specially Selected Pumpkin Chipotle Harvest Pasta Sauce ($2.49). This jarred sauce is ready to heat-and-serve over your pasta of preference.
Prepare this pumpkin pasta to transition your family into fall.
- Pumpkins!! Maybe we’re cheating a little by including the squash itself, but we sell pumpkins September through October. There is nothing like having the real thing at your house for decorating, cooking or carving. Hopefully this post has you looking forward to all of the enjoyment fall has to offer!
Let us know in the comments below which of our pumpkin products you plan on purchasing. Also, look for a future blog post this fall that will give you more recipes for apples!
*Items are seasonal and in-store for a limited time.